Building works

Where we work / Building works / Residential construction /

Determining the best type of use

Land plots located at the zone for residential use could mainly serve for residential buildings - detached houses, twin houses and apartment buildings. It is necessary to take into consideration the structure and needs of the city and to evaluate the specific construction shape - number of floors, construction density, and landscape.

Architects and urban planners cooperate with municipalities to define appropriate building and territory dimensions and anticipate the composition of inhabitants and their long-term wishes. Planning of residential building includes evaluation of the economic and landscape possibilities.

Area of different zones, placement and encumbrances are set during the territory planning process, by consultations with local municipality and interested persons, e.g. land owners and developers.